Friday, May 31, 2013

First Grade Field Trip

My husband took the day off last Wednesday and we went on Landon's field trip together. We followed the bus because honestly who wants to ride with all those kids?! Just kidding (kind of). We went to Westmoreland Berry Farm where the kids learned about strawberries and how they grow. We picked strawberries and got to ride on a hay ride. It was a lot of fun but exhausting. We had to take Harper with us but she had a good time too.

It is hard to believe that the school year is coming to a close in just two weeks. I can't believe Landon will soon be a big 2nd grader. I don't know where the time went. It feels like he was just a baby and now he is 7 years old. I look at Harper sometimes and I think I just can't wait for her to be a little older so things will be easier. Then I have to kick myself because I know I will turn around and be going on her 1st grade trip too. Time flies by way too fast. I think it goes by quicker the older you get.

Here are a few photos from our day. They were all taken with my phone so they aren't great quality. We had a good time and the kids slept the whole way home.








1 comment :