Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

If you know me then you know that I take Halloween a little overboard. Luckily, I have a husband who reigns me in and doesn't let me go too crazy. Otherwise the outside of this house would look like a haunted attraction.

This is our first year trick or treating in our neighborhood. Our neighborhood was hopping. Landon went as Optimus Prime and Harper was a kitty. I dressed up as a witch this year. After we came home we ended up having 30 trick or treaters, and I quit answering the door after 730. The streets were crazy until about 9. The kids got a lot of goodies. Josh and I stole some of their candy. Shh. We even took Lola. I didn't get many pics because it was so dark out. I hope you and yours had a great Halloween. I am looking forward to this month and Thanksgiving!!

Here are some pics from the past month..













No comments :

Post a Comment