Thursday, November 21, 2013

2 years old

My daughter is 2 years old today. I can not believe it.




 
What a difference two years makes!!

Harper,


The last two years have been such a blessing. You have brought so much light into our lives. Every single day is an adventure with you. I hope one day you read this and know how much you are loved.

You are the sassiest thing at times. It is your way or no way. I love that about you. You are saying so many words and sentences. It's amazing how smart you are. Your big brother is your best friend. You are always yelling for him and wanting to play with him. You have your daddy wrapped around your finger and you know it. Our lives are so complete with you. I am so blessed to have you as my daughter.

I can't wait for the years to come, to be able to see the little person you grow into. You are so beautiful and have such a bright future ahead of you. I love you more then I can ever express. You and your brother are my heart.

Lot's of love,

Your momma



No comments :

Post a Comment