Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In which I broke my toe

My Monday started out normal. I took Landon to school. I came home and had a couple cups of coffee and as I was going for my third cup of coffee the baby gate got my pinky toe. It was facing the wrong way. So off to urgent care I went and an xray later I was told it is definitely broken.

So now I have to rock a boot for 4 weeks and have to tape my pinky toe to my other toes. I'm supposed to go to DC this weekend with my husband. I don't know how that's going to work. It was not a good Monday at all, but it could have been worse. At least it doesn't need set and will heal on its own.


I had to come home and paint my toes because I had my feet in doctors faces all day and they were less then cute. I'm obviously not the best toe painter either.

No comments :

Post a Comment