Thursday, January 10, 2013

Don't you ever grow up

Harper is at such a fun age right now. She is fast approaching 14 months old and is into everything. I want to bottle her up and keep her at this age forever. She walks around giggling and jabbering and is just so much fun. I know before I know it she will be in first grade just like her brother is now.
 



Your little hands wrapped around my finger 
And it's so quiet in the world tonight 
Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreaming
 So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
 To you, everything's funny
 You got nothing to regret
 I'd give all I have, honey
 If you could stay like that
 Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
 Just stay this little 
Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
 It could stay this simple

4 comments :