Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hi!

Hi! Long time, no blog. I had to switch back to blogger because godaddy.com will NOT let me into my account. That is a LONG story. So I guess so long loveandlattes.com for now (even though I'm still getting charged for it). To say I'm frustrated is an understatement, but I'm back to blogging again because I really missed it!

Landon is now in first grade and doing so well. He is thriving and loving his teacher. My husband has decided to get out of the Army so we are in the process of going through all of that. It's been pretty stressful around here. All we've ever known is the Army so this is a huge change for us. Harper will be 11 months old this month. I can't believe it! I'm starting to plan for her first birthday party.

I'm still trying to get everything set up and give this blog a makeover. So until it's all ready here are some pics from the last few months.










2 comments :

  1. Sorry about GoDaddy being a pain. :\ I'd be really upset, too.
    It'll be a huge change, I'm sure, with him getting out of the Army. But you'll adjust! It's a new adventure. :) I hope it all goes well.
    Harper's cheeks get me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear your back blogging. I've missed you on LJ and on your blogger.

    I'm glad to hear you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete